Job Posting: Ceres Store Manager, full-time position. Salary range $38,000 - $44,000 per year, depending upon experience, skills, and knowledge. Benefits include health, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) plan, fifteen days of PTO, six paid holidays per year
Posting Deadline: December 16, 2018
Ceres LLC is seeking an experienced individual to manage daily operations of our Ceres Natural Remedies retail store located in downtown Burlington. Our retail stores are open Monday through Sunday, employees will be required to work some weekend hours.
Ceres Store Manager directly supervises and coordinates the activities of a retail sales establishment, including management functions such as budgeting, personnel work and general supervisory duties.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute to the success of a company who is an industry leader and known for setting the bar high! We’re looking for a motivated individual who will excel as a team member in a fast-paced, non-stop environment!ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for hiring, scheduling, training and evaluating employees.
- Responsible for coaching, counseling and managing employees’ performance, including corrective actions.
- Recommends employee pay changes and advancements. Reviews and approves employee time cards.
- Demonstrates advanced product knowledge, maintains awareness of new products and assists Director with decisions to incorporate new products into inventory.
- Follows through on all customer questions and requests, and resolves concerns as needed. Responds to emails and phone calls.
- Manages the budget for assigned location under the guidance of Director.
- Provides weekly and monthly reporting in regards to store sales and staff performance.
- Supports Director of Sales with strategy concerning special promotions, displays and events.
- Works with marketing team to successfully manage store events and promotions.
- Assists Director in the development and maintenance of standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- High School Diploma or GED plus three years of relevant experience.
All applicants must be 21 years of age or older due to exposure and access to regulated materials or products.APPLICATION PROCESS:
Please send your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com.
Ceres LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.