Ceres Sales Associate, part-time position, $13.50/hr, work schedule 16-20 hours per week. Benefits include 401(k) plan, PTO (PTO accruals will be prorated according to the hours worked).
Ceres store is open Monday through Sunday, employees will be required to work some weekend hours.
Ceres Natural Remedies store in downtown Burlington is seeking a part-time Sales Associate. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute to the success of a company who is an industry leader and known for setting the the bar high! We’re looking for a motivated individual who will excel as a team member in a fast-paced, non-stop environment!ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provides direct service to customers including financial transactions and monitoring of products sold. Greets customers and ascertains what each customer wants or needs.
- Educates customers about CBD products. Provides feedback, ideas and suggestions based on customer/product interaction that can/will contribute to store sales growth or efficiencies.
- Perceives and meets the needs of both customers and coworkers, communicates customer requests and/or problems to the Ceres Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Attends weekly department meetings as requested.
- Responsible for compliance with the MMJ Registry Program and application process in order to support both customer inquiries and growth for partner dispensary business.
- Maintains cleanliness of the store through regular dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and other company sanitation protocols.
All applicants must be 21 years of age or older due to exposure and access to regulated materials or products.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service including assessing needs, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, including product demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems.
- Strong verbal communications skills, active listening skills and persuasion skills.
Please send your resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ceres LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.